Financial Literacy Corner

Discussion in 'Your own Group/Club Section Request' started by yourAdvisor, Mar 26, 2012.

?

How do you cope up with the current Financial Crisis?

1. Work harder & harder.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Look for a better job.

25.0%
  3. Come up with a Budget plan and follow it religiously

75.0%
  4. Demand for a better compensation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. yourAdvisor

yourAdvisor Lieutenant ★

The Rule of 5

Wealth Principle

Ron Scolastico, a wonderful teacher once said “If you would go every day to a very large tree and take five swing blows at it with a sharp ax, eventually, no matter how large the tree, it would have to come down.” Simple yet make sense.
    Many are overwhelmed how to figure out success in their finances. Majority look at it as if cutting a big tree that it should need a chainsaw to cut it off - underestimating or even neglecting the power of an ax. Having a chainsaw is preferable and efficient though however, millions of us cannot have it – I’m speaking on our financial quest of course not the literal “Big tree” and “chainsaw”.

Shall we wait to have a chainsaw first before we start cutting that tree? or shall we get an ax while ax is very available and start blowing & swinging it off?
    5 Financial Small Blows That Move Your Financial Success

Below are my 5 financial blows in connection to what Mr. Scolastico said that if continually and ... (READ MORE)

2. b2y

b2y Lieutenant ★

Kung sa bisaya pa ni., "Bahalag ginagmay basta kanunay!":D

yourAdvisor likes this.
  3. yourAdvisor

yourAdvisor Lieutenant ★

"Many signs suggest that everyone is finally ready to pull the plug on Greece. Hundreds of billions of euros have been wasted in the last three years attempting to stop the unstoppable."

So, how do you prepare to protect/manage your investments and/or wealth possessions with the looming financial crash of EU and/or US financial markets?

You can either ignore, hide in fear or wisely take an educated, brave action.
    Read more @ http://www.businessinsider.com/spiegel-imf-greek-aid-2012-7

4. yourAdvisor

yourAdvisor Lieutenant ★

The Legal Lie Banks Tell You

The money you deposit in a bank, isn’t in their vault. It’s not in a vault across town. It’s not in a vault at your bank’s headquarters either. It’s not in a vault at all. In fact, outside of a computer, your money doesn’t even exist. It sounds weird, but that’s how most banking systems in the world are set up today. It’s called Fractional Reserve Banking and it works like this... (Read full article...)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  5. Sinuswerte

Sinuswerte cafgu

hi yourAdvisor, i wanna know more about this., though a lot of people would tell me na mahirap intindihin coz i'm still young (duh!)., okey., i don't really care about them., and as much as possible i don't wanna waste my time SO., nxt year (if magkawork na ko., cross fingers.,) i wanna put everything in!! so heres the catch!! san makita yung mga basics., that an average person could understand haha., tsk tsk!! CHEERS!!

6. yourAdvisor

yourAdvisor Lieutenant ★

Hi @sinuswerte learn to unlearn read fee.org and read about austrian economics.

7. Sinuswerte

Sinuswerte cafgu

thanks yourAdvisor., well most of it were indeed an eye opener, fairly different from what I've learned from school-neo classical @ keynes., though vague pa yung ibang mga ideas.,
    re: stocks sir., where man nimo ma suggest mag invest.,

8. yourAdvisor

yourAdvisor Lieutenant ★

Well, kung interested ka sa stocks, make sure u read d Intelligent Investor - by Benjamin Graham and learn value investing.Then, manage ur own stocks portfolio.

9. Sinuswerte

Sinuswerte cafgu

WOW big WORD!! haha okey i'll get back to you after i read it!! ^_^

yourAdvisor likes this.
  10. yourAdvisor

yourAdvisor Lieutenant ★

4 years ago na diay ni nga Thread namingaw.

It's weird! mas daghan pa interested mo discuss sa mga pity things like K-Drama, ALDUB, and so on than discussing serious and important issues in life.