Internet Cafe coin operated timer Hulog piso Diagram

Discussion in 'Computers & Accessories' started by josephtroni, May 26, 2009.

1. josephtroni

Message Count:

(1) Easy way ,, turn off monitor when timer is zero

(2) Hard way, Disables mouse keyboard camera, etc when timer is zero

Thanks to m.mar

This Diagram is designed and given to us for free by m.mar..
    norodom likes this.
  2. josephtroni

Message Count:

Magtesting mi karon kung ok ba ni nga diagram kanang hardway...
    And mag post mi ug picture dri ug analysis..
  3. josephtroni

Message Count:

Wow .. galing .. Di man lang kami inabutang ng isang oras para matapos ang wiring.. tama talaga si m.mar easy lang talaga...

(di po arrange ang wire kasi testing lang poh ito) But successful naman..

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

We tested it with Keyboard Mouse Webcam & Sound...
    It is very accurate..
    When you set the time at 5 mins at 1 peso... the Keyboard Mouse Webcam & Sound disables.. and enable again if you insert a coin..

We are experienced technician.. so hire or ask a technician, when you work this project...
  4. jpxtreme

Message Count:

prang complicated talaga ang wiring nayan, hindi kaya may tendency na masisira yung devices dahil palagi naka on at off? just asking lang naman. Use software timer instead, it's cheap,easy and safe way for your timer needs. Let say disable keyboard and mouse through software pag ang time is zero na? mas maganda din kasi sa mga mata ng bata na mkikita nila ang interface at games mo kahit naka on lang ito. You can do this if you know how to program it, there's a wide programming languages to choose from so walang problema. And the possibilities are endless because you have the control.

one example is yung marzh timer, it uses software to control the timer. maganda din yung added feature niya na automatic shutdown ang pc in a certain time kapag wala ng naglalaro, a good way to save electricity. I can assume he is also a programmer like myself. Kudos to his work.

As an arcade maker myself, some problems that i have encountered using this hardware type of timer is yung nag de-degrade yung lifespan ng usb devices at minsan talaga may time na hindi madedetect ng wíndows kaya kelangan nang i-reconnect ulit. Kawawa din yung monitor dahil after a long time, may time talaga na hindi na talaga nag-oon because of frequent on/off. Yan ang na-experience ko noon, pero now I'm using a hybrid software timer that uses the benefits of the hardware timer at the same time, makikita parin yung time remaining sa LED ng yenox timer at pag nag zero na ang time, automatically the software disables the keyboard,mouse,sound, or anything that can be disable. Naka set na din ang auto shutdown after few minutes or seconds. Matagal din nasisira yung devices ko. I just want to share this for my fellow arcade makers. thanks and have a nice day!
  5. josephtroni

Message Count:

There is choices between the easy way and the hardway ... We execute the hardway coz the easy way is way too easy...

hard way (when time=0 disables USB devices and Sound even Internet Connection but the monitor is still on)
    easy way (when time=0 off the monitor)

I can't compare Marzhtimer(software) vs Digital Timer(hardware)...
    I've never tested marzhtimer...
    I tried to download a Demo version in their website.. http://www.marzhx.co.cc/
    but Failed...

But Software vs Hardware: REad this

Yes, you can change your timer with the software, but you need to repeat debugging to ensure that this change does not compromise the timer's accuracy. Because it uses CPU Usage and CPU Performance plus Memory Availability..

On the other hand, hardware timers/counters can run much accuracy even with highest resolution.

the advantages of hardware. When considering hardware options, you don't spend valuable time reinventing the wheel or troubleshooting your software programs. Hardware options, such as PWMs, timer/counters, and communications protocols, usually have multiple users. You may get hardware that is well past the beta version. This situation is also true for software versions, unless you are writing the code for the first time. But, with hardware options, you don't integrate multiple time-critical software routines in the same microcontroller. The hardware options absorb that portion of the design phase.

Generally, hardware options are primarily bug-free because hardware bugs are equivalent to the hardware's market-share reduction. Additionally, executing hardware options is faster and more precise. The hardware product is ready to go. Consequently, development times are often dramatically faster.

And I choose this diagram coz it is the only diagram that is FREE for all..
    I have a 7 units online for rent in my house, now I'm fixing it all to make it internet cafe coin operated...
    I just wish that someone would give a diagram on how to change rate @ morning and @ evening..
    Someone from other forum saids: Extend the time adjuster in Digital timer to a certain center control.
  6. jpxtreme

Message Count:

yes you are right about that sir. Software timers also consumes extra cpu and memory usage to achieve accurate performance. This means that maximizing the latest cpu demanding games performance might suffer a bit because of shared usage with the timer. Because of this, it may affect the timer's performance. So it really needs to be updated frequently to fix the bugs that are found.

There is also a chance that players will always find a way to interrupt the software timer so we must always be ready to counter that. That is why I am using the hybrid software-hardware combination type of timer in order to ensure that when the time is zero, it will completely stop the devices and make sure that it will always stay that way.

I can understand that most people use hardware type of timer because the requirements is widely available in the market and much easier to do if you are not a programmer. Software and Hardware has it's own cons and pros, but it really depends on people's preference.

Here is some cons and pros of the two types of timer (in my own opinion):

SOFTWARE TIMER

pros.
    1. control the devices without the hassle of wiring.
    2. help extend the lifespan of the usb devices and the monitor.
    3. allows automatic shutdown after use, in a certain amount of time. (saves a lot of electricity compared to others that must be manually turn off)
    4. saves the remaining time after a power outage or a game hang.

cons.
    1. debugging costs a lot of time.
    2. shared cpu/memory usage between the games and the timer.
    3. the possibility of being hackable and crackable

HARDWARE TIMER

pros
    1. precise and accurate.
    2. no debugging required.
    3. easy to do.
    4. widely available in the market
    5. easy to change the rate of time.

cons
    1. complicated wiring, you really need to find a diagram.
    2. on/off the monitor or the devices frequently can affect their lifespan.

P.S: i really dont sell my timer because of business reasons, and also cracking and hacking is always possible in a software. People who are saying it is not might do their research.

Software Cracking Reference Link

...... reverse engineering is the key. Some people here in gensansale i know that do reverse engineering is Jammerone, he did it in devices such as dream cable tv or smart bro but i don't know if he also tackles softwares. I salute people like him that take this as a challenge because it shows the skill of a true reverse engineer.

People that sell software in a mass number should be aware on this issue. Remember that our IT generation nowadays can come up with some people who are specialized in cracking and hacking with tools that are available in the net. Baka ma-pirate yang softwares nyo, mga hackers and crackers nga throughout the world can hack famous softwares like nod32, tune up and etc. It might happen but in our place it's rare, but it is quite possible.....

......IF...... you have a customer with hacking/cracking ability. lolz.

GOOD LUCK!

----------------------------------
    also known as "NightWolve"

PSXTREME Programmer
  7. m.mar

Message Count:

@jpxtreme
    wow, ganda ng ideas mo at napakalapad ng pananaw sa technology, jpxtreme...
    Isa din po akong prog, pero hindi connected sa mga ARCADE, Bidder ako ng programs mapa goverment or non-goverment. may iaad lang ako para sa protection mo sa iyong program.. pm ko nalang..para di makita ng mga reverse programers..
    More power to you...

@josephtroni
    Salamat sa pagpost ani nga topic..And your welcome!
    Good Luck sa imong Cafe....

God bless you all!!
  8. jinkaz980

Message Count:

Good afternoon sir m.mar. Galing niyo sa pag-gawa ng hulog piso diagram. Ang dami na namin niyan dito sa cebu.

Tanong lang po sana ako, paano ba gawin nga dalawang coinslot (isa = 1 peso tapos ikalawa = 5 pesos coins)? bale, kung lalagay siya ng piso, sa left coin slot, 1 peso ang nakaregister sa timer tapos if nakalagay siya ng 5 pesos, 5 pesos ang register.

pwede ba yun? isang timer lang ang gagamitin.

1 timer with 2 coinslots.

parang i-multiply ang signal ng pangalawang coinslot in 5 times.
  9. comptech

Message Count:

Paturo naman po kung saan nakakabit mga wiring.
    meron akong coin slot WIXIM BRAND at timer NES BRAND.
    at pano ikabit sa pc.

patulong naman po mga master.
    jotaro likes this.
  10. yalikz_007

Message Count:

paano ba gawin ang dalawang coinslot sa isang timer. pano mag ootomatik.
  11. GlenmicZ

Message Count:

hugaw kaau imong wiring bay...law-ay mode...
  12. dongskie

Message Count:

Hi, I"m a digital electronic circuit designer here in Cebu, I have made a circuit with this features: 1coinslot+1timer that can handle times for 1peso, 5 peso 10peso coins, no need to set up wiring or programming, just insert any coin (either 1,5, 10 peso coin and it will detect it). The only thing that you should set is the corresponding time for each coin, and "programming" the time is very easy, it can be done by turning on or off the mini-swithes on the circuit board, any interested person can contact me through my e-mail or my landline number, [email protected] OR 032-5050446, you dont need to buy 3timers and 3coinslots for the 3kinds of coins (1,5,10), this circuit automatically detects what coin you inserted into it and then gives the time corresponding to the coin it detected, a unique detector is what I used inside it. Price? Let's talk about it, thanks Gensansale for the space here, MORE POWER TO GENSANSALE.
  13. qfox96 cafgu

Message Count:

deleted na po ba ang diagram???
  14. qfox96 cafgu

Message Count:

deleted na po ba yung diagram?
    jotaro likes this.
  15. chel cafgu

Message Count:

good day po,,san po natin makikita yung diagram?thanks a lot.
  16. bagong subang Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

try bs timer.

software timer...
  17. jpromz Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

oo nga...asan na yung diagram at ng matry...
  18. bagong subang Lieutenant ★

Message Count:
  19. rammel170 Captain ★★

Message Count:

bos magkano magasto sa gani? yung box magkano???
  20. dece Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

tag pila pa install?
  21. rammel170 Captain ★★

Message Count:

ap sad bos ask pud kung pila
  22. nonsense Captain ★★

Message Count:

wew murag kaila ko. kung kay kinsa ning trabaho dha.... up up up
  23. nonsense Captain ★★

Message Count:

boss
    dalawang timer nalang at dalawang coinslot dikapa maherapan... advantage pa xa kara kung masera ang timer na isa may isa pa na gagana.....
  24. nonsense Captain ★★

Message Count:

boss
    dalawang timer nalang at dalawang coinslot dikapa maherapan... advantage pa xa para kung masera ang timer na isa may isa pa na gagana.....
  25. terb Major ★★★

Message Count:

tama, hehe
  26. terb Major ★★★

Message Count:

double post
  27. jingle2x Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

bantay mo ana dongskie thread nya kay integrated coin slot/timer ,or offer sya multi coin modification scammer na full name nya kay danilo suico medrano jr.
  28. jingle2x Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

software nga solution if ganahan ka software coin timer boss....
  29. GensanSale