SOFTWARETIMER FOR COINOPERATEDINTERNETCAFE FOR WINXP & 7

Discussion in 'Computers & Accessories' started by marzhxxx, Mar 20, 2009.

1. MIKEL DAVAO cafgu

Message Count:

TO BAGONG SUBANG....

TRY DAW GAWA NANG TIMER IN C++.

VB IS MADALING MA HACK....

MARHZX IS EXPERT IN VBA AND OPERATED MORE THAN DECADE...

OR PA DOWNLOAD NAMAN SA SOFTWARE MO.

BAKA UNG BARIL NA DISPLAY MO HAHARAP UN SA IYO.

JOKE LANG......
  2. elmerpasil

Message Count:

nag hinam2x nako sa update.....
  3. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

if i recall correctly..d ba ngaun ung update? January 23..... post mo na agad boss..cnt wait to try it.....
  4. CJLCYBER

Message Count:

e released na ang update sir....

ayaw na pa-abte ug ugma, kay nag commit raba u...
  5. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

maybe 'til 11:59 pm?
  6. elmerpasil

Message Count:

asa naman tawon ning update oi basin asa langta ani sa wala hahayzzzzzzzzzz.....
  7. marzhxxx cafgu

Message Count:

hi everyone, I understand that you are now very excited about the update but I just would like to ask little time until this Sunday to release the fully updated version of the timer. Meantime here's the update of the timer that support Multiple Coinslot. It can support upto 5 coinslot at different rate per coin.

click to download
    http://www.marzhx.com/downloads/MarzhxT ... ry2011.rar

How to use the Timer with Multiple coinslot

1. First you have to update your existing timer with this New update. Get into the timer control panel and click Stop Timer and Resume after Restart then OK OK.
    2. You may now remove the timer from wíndows Control Panel Add/Remove Programs

3. Install this Updated version of the Timer. Still the same installation procedure as the older version.

4. Since your motherboard or most motherboard today only support 1 built in COMPort which is COM1 , you can see that in your wíndows Device Manager. You need to add another ComPort for another coinslot that you may wish to use. To do that purchase RS232 USB to Serial cable which you can buy from CD R King Store its just very cheap only at P120.00 per cable. Make sure you ask for the driver of the cable it should have a CD packed in it.

5. When you have the RS232 cable don't forget to install its driver first. when its done you will see it in the device Manager in my experience it display COM1 for the built in Comport and COM3 for the RS232 cable if you add more RS232 cable it will be assign COM4 , COM5 so on and so fort.

6. If all things above are set then lets now configure your timer. Goto control panel of the timer then set the Comport number, Coinused and its corresponding rate. Take note its very flexible you may assign any coin for any ports among the 5 comports in the system. example you may have 5 coinslot with 1 is for 1 peso , 1 is for 5 peso and the 3rd one is for the 10 peso coin or let say 2 coinslot for 1 peso coin , 1 coinslot for 5 peso coin and 2 coinslot for 10 peso coin that is possible.

7. Cheers and enjoy

Note: I'm sorry I wasn't able to release the fully updated version as I promised but don't worry just give me a little more time until Sunday this week. I'm just fixing some modules but it will be OK by then.

regards
  8. elmerpasil

Message Count:

mas gusto ko nga ang maona unta og release kadtong mo send sa atong email ang income kay sa diani......mao to ang akong giapas nga update...
  9. elmerpasil

Message Count:

mas gusto ko nga ang maona unta og release kadtong mo send sa atong email ang income kay sa diani......mao to ang akong giapas nga update...
  10. marzhxxx cafgu

Message Count:

update as of now:
    the following features are working already

1. Multiple Coinslot SUpport
    2. Timer Anti Hack

for now i'm working on the email reporting please bare with me until Sunday hopefully I can complete everything.
  11. marzhxxx cafgu

Message Count:

update: as of this time email report is 95% done tommorow is the last day of development and on sunday will be released and the good news is that Its 100% FREE....

regards
  12. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

nice 2 hear dat... but d bad news is...i tried d update earlier and stil pawnd by d process explorer...hop i am wrong...:(
  13. marzhxxx cafgu

Message Count:

dont worry suckable the earlier update only supports multiple coinslot no Anti hacking features yet . Tomorrow's update would be the one that you have been waiting for. I guarantee you will like it.
  14. Alconi cafgu

Message Count:

yeeyy... naa na diay new update!

Sir, nag try ko send e-mail. or just in case u did not receiv..

my concern is about adding new Hard Disk. when I add new Hard Disk magpa re-activate. when I use the code, it says it's already used. but when I remove the added HDD, the timer is working fine.

meron pa ako natira na codes pero ayoko sanang gamitin two codes just for one computer.

is there any possibility to do this? (adding new Hard Disk)

thank you very much and more power to you!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ;-)
  15. marzhxxx cafgu

Message Count:

@alconi

2 hard drives in one PC yes that is possible. how to adjust it to fit to the timer is that your main hard drive should be set as primary then the second hard drive will be secondary.

for example using 2 SATA HDD, make sure your Primary Hard drive is connected to SATA1 slot in your motherboard the secondary HDD should be on the SATA2 slot.

regards
  16. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

at last d day iv been waiting 4....has come... 8)
  17. lenar cafgu

Message Count:

asa n ang link s complete update?
  18. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

iv ben w8ing d whol day..................
  19. lenar cafgu

Message Count:

wla p cguro nhuman ang update!.....
  20. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

he said sunday so....so be it...i trust d man on his words.... stil waiting though ^_~
  21. lenar cafgu

Message Count:

wait ko.... 'til midnight.
  22. lenar cafgu

Message Count:

ugma p diay ang update...gnaready p ang installer..
  23. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

huh? hw do u know dat?
  24. elmerpasil

Message Count:

unsa naman ni oi asa naman ang update ani hahayzz way klaro ,,,,action is lauder than words gyod d i...salam
  25. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:

i dnt know kng unsa ang nahitabo...at least let us know kng unsa jd ang real score ani...maybe nxt sunday pa? nasayop ko pinaabot gikan kagahapon pa :(
  26. CJLCYBER

Message Count:

mga kaibigan... be patient muna... di basta2x ang gawain ng programmer ng timer natin....

kunting pasinxa lang kailangan...

to mazhx... complete first before released.
  27. marzhxxx cafgu

Message Count:

hi everyone

thank you for patiently waiting for the release of MarzhxTimer 2011. Finally here it is, humbly I would like to inform everyone that the Installer is now ready for download. These are the newly added features on the timer

1. Multiple Coinslot Support - The timer is now capable of handling upto 5 coinslot of different time rate and coin value. That means in your coin operated PC you may now have a coinslot 1 for 1 Peso coin, 1 for 5 Peso coin and even 1 for 10 peso coin. All these three coinslot can be simultaneously managed by the Marhzxtimer software.

2. Program Restriction Policy - Through the timer you can now restrict which application are allowed to be opened and which are not. The Policy includes filtering application base on its Path and Filename. Filtering by Path simply means that you will just specify those Drives or Folder which you allow. Any Programs that are contain inside those Drives or folder are allowed to Run while those are not are restricted and will never be executed. Example If you Place D:\Games in the Drive and Folder Whitelist this will enable all programs found in D:\Games to be executed while those that are outside of C:\Games will not be executed.

3. Auto-send Income Report to Owner's Email Add - Another great features of the Timer is its capability now to automatically send income report to the Owner's Email Address. Just register the owner's email add on the control panel of the Timer and set the schedule date and time when the timer will automatically send the report through email.

4. Password Recovery - Forgetting Timer Password is very embarrassing since this simply means that you can no longer enter into the Timer's control panel. Not anymore!, this update includes password recovery which the timer can automatically send the forgotten password to the owner's email address.

Note: This is a BETA version of the Timer please report to me immediately if you happen to encounter any bugs or errors in the system.

How to Get a Copy of the Installer
    In order for you to FREELY get a copy of the New updated version of the Timer please send me an email [email protected], specifically use this subject in your email

Subject: Requesting Marzhxtimer Update G4DVB5

Please use the above subject as instructed otherwise your email will not be replied.

regards
  28. atskie16 cafgu

Message Count:

salamat kaayo sir ,mao nani among ginapaabot nga new update perting ninduta ani sir kumpleto rekado na...............................
  29. suckable Lieutenant ★

Message Count:
  30. marzhxxx cafgu

Message Count:

@suckable update has been sent to your email please check

up...